Friday 25 August 2017

The Wearing Experience of Fitflops....

Many times in this column, I have waxed lyrical over the virtues of comfortable footwear on feminine feet. However, in spite of their voracious publicity, I had always managed to avoid buying purchasing a pair of Fitflops ™. My day footwear is of such quality that, I reckoned, I did not need yet another pair of podiatrically-approved pavement vehicles. But recently, with my plates of meat reduced to raw steaks by much summertime stomping, I gave in to custom and purchased a pair of silver Luna Pop flops and – wow! Another quality shoe brand has taken me heels over head. In addition to their sheer design, the faintly art-decoish styling of sole and upper, the wearing experience has been like stepping from hot bricks on to cool and pliable cushions – or “microwobbleboard comfort”, as the heel tag proudly exclaims. It is early days, but my foot feeling is that this is the start of a long and beautiful relationship with the delectable
Luna Pop.

No comments: